The Sesquicentennial Scavenger Hunt is on! You’ll take a walk through Augustana history (and the campus) to find the answers to our questions. The contest runs from now until 5 p.m. on November 4, 2010 (Thursday of Finals Week).
How to play:
- Starting with Clue #1 (below), find the answer to the clue.
- Enter the answer into ALiCat using an author or title search.
- When you find the correct “book” in ALiCat, click on it to get your next clue.
- Write your answer on the answer sheet! Prize winners will be drawn from answer sheets with complete, correct information. Answer sheets can be found here: http://www.augustana.edu/library/scavengerhunt.htm
- Turn in your answer sheet to the Library’s 2nd floor Circulation Desk by 5 p.m. on November 4, 2010.
All are welcome to play, but only current Augustana students are eligible for the prizes. One entry per student; multiple submissions will be disqualified.
Let’s start at the very beginning! Before you begin your freshman year, Augie likes you to READ and discuss a common book. Find a poster featuring this year’s Augie Reads book. Using the name of a person posing with the book on that poster, do an author search in ALiCat to find your next clue.