We at the Tredway Library have “new and different” materials, services, and events to share with you this year! The changes happening all around us in the Center for Student Life have inspired our New & Different campaign, which you will see popping up all year in relation to just about everything we do in the library, from resources and services to displays and events. With more students than ever using the library in both its physical and digital incarnations, we hope our efforts will showcase the importance of shared learning spaces and facilitate student interaction with materials, both in person and online.
Look for this New & Different logo as we announce various programs and services, including:
- The library’s first online exhibit
- In-depth research help appointment services
- “A Year with the Saint John’s Bible”
- Newly acquired resources in Special Collections
- Social media from the library
- and much, much more!